I am a General Dentist who works exclusively with Kids and Teens in Harrison since 2013. I love the artistic challenge dentistry brings. I have always known that I wanted to help people, and I believe I do that by changing one smile at a time.
Kids have so much imagination and fire! They can make fun out of anything, and I believe we all could learn a thing or two from that mentality. Seeing these kids learning and enjoying to learn is the best part of my job.
Of course, I could not deliver the quality of care my patients deserve without my team. At Super Smiles, we believe in the power of teamwork — two people together can accomplish more than two people alone. We here are the definition of a team; everyone is always right there willing to help in any way they can!
Education and Continuing Education
As a graduate with honors in 2012, I obtained my Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the prestigous University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine.
My Advanced Pediatric Training includes:
- Pediatric Oral and IV Consious Sedation.
- Emergency Management of pediatric sedation.
- Advanced Pediatric Life Support.
- Training in pediatric crainofacial abnormalities, growth and development.
- Infant Oral Health.
- Hospital Sedation Dentistry.
- Preventive and Interceptive Orthodontics.
- Pediatric oral pathology.
- Pedatric laser surgery.
My Professional Affiliations include:
- International Association of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Arkansas State Dental Association
- McGann Postgraduate School of Dentistry & Orthodontics
- International Association of Orthodontics
- Academy of General Dentistry
- America's Dentists Care Foundation: Arkansas Mission of Mercy
- National Children's Oral Health Foundation
- DOCS Education
- Flying Dentists Association
- Harrison Rotary Free Dental Clinic Volunteer
Family and Community
I have been married to my beautiful wife Heather for more than a dozen years. Together, we have two amazing children: Chance, who loves to build and create new things, and Hadley, who loves to sing and make new friends. Family is and will always be my first priority.
My family and I moved to the Ozarks for the beautiful lakes and the outdoors. We spend a lot of time traveling and are always up for new adventures. I am also a licensed pilot, and enjoy taking my family to places we have never seen.
When we are not traveling, you can find us wakeboarding on the lake or kayaking on the river. I also enjoy hiking and woodworking; in fact, I built many of the props in our new office, along with having designed the building! My motto is to live intentionally, and live every day to the fullest.
It is so humbling to give back to the communities that support me and my business daily. I participate in the Arkansas Dental Mission of Mercy annually, and give my time every quarter to help at the Harrison Free Rotary Clinic. I also donate to Toys for Tots and the local Boys and Girls Club.